When: March 24, 2018, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. (VIP guests have an extra hour of goodness and may enter at 2 p.m.!)
Where: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats, Chesapeake & Maine.
In addition to the rare off-centered ales & beer-centric foods served throughout the day under the tent, join us for a full weekend of compelling activities in all of our Delaware locations!
- Brewery Tours - We’ll be offering tours of our Milton brewery through the day. Tours will begin at 3 p.m. and happen on the hour until 6 p.m. If you know that you would like to go on a tour, visit the tasting room right away to sign up for a specific tour time. Space on the tours is limited and they will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Meet your tour guide in the breezeway behind Bunyan's Lunchbox (food truck) when you’re ready to go exploring!
- Treehouse Tours - Ever wanted to see what it’s like inside our Steampunk Treehouse? Now’s your chance! We’ll be giving treehouse tours from 2 - 7 p.m.!
Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats Happenings
- Friday – Dragons & Yum Yums release party
- Saturday - Beermosas, Bagels, and Bacon with Dogfish Head Brewing Ambassador Bryan Selders. Available to the 1st 20 VIP people who register with 2 beers on us.
- Saturday – 15% off total bill and free crowler fill for VIP ticket holders. Mind-blowing line-up of beer with live music beginning at 10 p.m. for all
- Sunday – Post-WOCAAW Brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Chesapeake & Maine Happenings
- VIP ticket holders get 15% off throughout the weekend (merch included!)
- Friday - Bruce Anthony will be playing from 6-8pm
- Saturday- pre-WOCAAW brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Other housekeeping items
- Please wear closed-toed shoes if you plan on taking a tour.
- The Tasting Room will be closed to the public.
Looking for other places to crash? Start here:
o 247 Rehoboth Ave Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
o Call 877-247-7346 and mention Dogfish to get 20% discount; $289 / $199- active from 23rd- 27th
Jolly Trolly Transportation
Jolly Trolly will be using a pay-per-seat option ($10 each way) and it will be the responsibility of the guest to reserve their seat online prior to the event.
Pick-up times from the Pub will be 1:15 p.m. (VIP pick-up), 2:20 p.m., and 3:25 p.m.
Returning trips from the brewery will be at 6 and 7:15 p.m.
NOTE: The pay-per-seat program 24 hours before our first trip from Rehoboth Beach on March 24 at 1:15pm. Tickets will still be available on site at the same price, but seats will not be guaranteed without buying in advance.
For more information about WOCAAW, contact Tricia at email@example.com.