When: March 24, 2018, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. (VIP guests have an extra hour of goodness and may enter at 2 p.m.!)
Where: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats, Chesapeake & Maine.
In addition to the rare off-centered ales & beer-centric foods served throughout the day under the tent, join us for a full weekend of compelling activities in all of our Delaware locations!
- Brewery Tours - We’ll be offering tours of our Milton brewery through the day. Tours will begin at 3 p.m. and happen on the hour until 6 p.m. If you know that you would like to go on a tour, visit the tasting room right away to sign up for a specific tour time. Space on the tours is limited and they will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Meet your tour guide in the breezeway behind Bunyan's Lunchbox (food truck) when you’re ready to go exploring!
- Treehouse Tours - Ever wanted to see what it’s like inside our Steampunk Treehouse? Now’s your chance! We’ll be giving treehouse tours from 2 - 7 p.m.!
Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats Happenings
- Friday – Dragons & Yum Yums release party
- Saturday - Beermosas, Bagels, and Bacon with Dogfish Head Brewing Ambassador Bryan Selders. Available to the 1st 20 VIP people who register with 2 beers on us.
- Saturday – 15% off total bill and free crowler fill for VIP ticket holders. Mind-blowing line-up of beer with live music beginning at 10 p.m. for all
- Sunday – Post-WOCAAW Brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Chesapeake & Maine Happenings
- VIP ticket holders get 15% off throughout the weekend (merch included!)
- Friday - Bruce Anthony will be playing from 6-8pm
- Saturday- pre-WOCAAW brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Other housekeeping items
- Please wear closed-toed shoes if you plan on taking a tour.
- The Tasting Room will be closed to the public.
Looking for other places to crash? Start here:
o 247 Rehoboth Ave Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
o Call 877-247-7346 and mention Dogfish to get 20% discount; $289 / $199- active from 23rd- 27th
Jolly Trolly Transportation
Jolly Trolly will be using a pay-per-seat option ($10 each way) and it will be the responsibility of the guest to reserve their seat online prior to the event.
Pick-up times from the Pub will be 1:15 p.m. (VIP pick-up), 2:20 p.m., and 3:25 p.m.
Returning trips from the brewery will be at 6 and 7:15 p.m.
NOTE: The Jolly Trolley Pay-Per-Seat Program online ticket sales will end on March 23rd at 5pm. Tickets will still be available on site at the same price, but seats will not be guaranteed without buying in advance
For more information about WOCAAW, contact Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org.