When: May 7, 2022, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery - Milton, DE
In addition to the rare off-centered ales & beer-centric foods served throughout the day under the tent, join us for a full weekend of compelling activities at all of our coastal Delaware locations!
*** Ticket not needed to enjoy these happenings ***
Milton – Tasting Room & Kitchen
(Please Note: The Tasting Room will be closed on Saturday, May 7 to the public)
- DJ 45 spinning vinyl starting at 4:30 p.m. and $2 off Blue Hen Pilsner cans and draft
- Fermentation Engastration Bottle Release. Our special collaboration beer with Gasto Obscura! Come get it before it goes on tap at #WOCAAS! Available in 500mL bottles, this 10% ABV farmhouse ale used the culinary technique of engastration. You’ll enjoy rose-scented sake fermented inside a mead fermented inside a cider fermented inside a Muscat wine fermented inside a Saison. Can you say obscure?!
- Delatucky Julep Distillery Release Get it before trying it at #WOCAAS! Made with distilled Festina Pêche and aged in bourbon barrels, peach juice and fresh mint, this bottled cocktail is fit for watching any horse race and will be available in 750mL bottles for a limited time.
- Free brewery tours available!
- The main event! Tasty off-centered concoctions and eats.
- Book signing with Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione and the authors of Gastro Obscura from 5-6 p.m.
- $1 off canned beers and canned cocktails all day!
- Free brewery tours available!
Rehoboth – Brewings & Eats
Great Time, Pennsylvania-based band with medleys of rock, reggae, hip-hop and jazz. - no cover!
Geese, an indie rock band out of NYC - no cover!
Oatmeal Reimagined. Reimagined. Can Release at 11 a.m. A collaboration with our friends at Alternative Oats for #WOCAAS, this oat ale was inspired by Alternative Oats Açai Bowl flavored oatmeal. Brewed with a ton of oats, açai, banana, guava, coconut and chia seeds, we’ll have 4 pack 16 oz. cans available!
Join us for a post-celebration lunch show from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. with live music! In partnership with Coastal Concerts, award-winning duo Lark & Thurber will be hitting the stage with a fusion of Classical and American tunes
Rehoboth – Chesapeake & Maine
Bruce Anthony – A local favorite playing smooth jazz from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Keri Anthony – Performing her version of covers with a bluesy, soulful feel from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Happy Hour from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. and $15 lobsters (Friday & Saturday)
- 25% off Appetizers
- $5 Draft Beer, Draft Wines, and Keg-Conditioned Cocktails
- $1 ‘Buck a Shuck’ Oysters
*Please note that Chesapeake & Maine is closed on Sundays*
Places to crash
Want to get the full Dogfish Head experience by spending the night with us at the Dogfish INN? Book a room with us!
- Although we are not offering a special Dogfish INN package this year, INN guests will get access to:
- Transportation – The Dogfish van will be taking guests to and from WOCAAS. Make sure when you book your room, secure your trip time with our INN team
- Friday Night Fireside Chat with Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione and special coworker guests!
Give us a ring at 302-644-8292
Jolly Trolley Transportation - Jolly Trolley Charters will be providing safe and reliable shuttle transportation and it will be the responsibility of the guest to reserve their seat online prior to the event. The pick-up time from Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats in downtown Rehoboth Beach will be at 1:15 for VIPs and 2:20 p.m.for everyone else. Returning trips from the brewery will be at 6 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. The ticket price is $12/per person and ($24 roundtrip).
For more information about WOCAAS, contact Shai Sefiane.