Dine-In Service: 11 am - 10 pm every day.
Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
Here at Dogfish Head, we value the health and safety of our guests, co-workers and community. After careful planning from our team, along with guidance from local government, we’re excited to welcome friends from near and far back into our off-centered world! We’ll be doing this in a few stages and with an added layer of precautions, so please bear with us and check out the details below for the full scoop!
- Our total number of guests cannot exceed 30% of capacity.
- Guests must wear a face covering at all times, other than when actively eating or drinking.
- Guests must remain seated unless going to use the restroom.
- Tables are limited to six (6) people per table with no more than four (4) adults per table
- We are still offering curbside pick-up - including beer, spirits, food & whatnot. Pick-up is available from 11 am - 10 pm (Mon-Sat) and 11 am - 8 pm (Sun) from our emPOURium!
- To place your Curbside Order please head to www.dogfish.com/order-from-rehoboth-online.
- If you'd rather give us a jingle, that works too! Give us a call at 302-212-5541 and our co-workers will help you with your order!
- Forget something after you're done placing your order or want to order some Dogfish Head merchandise? No worries! Just give us a quick call at 302-212-5541 and we can add it on before you come to pick it up - easy peasy.
Epitomizing the soul of Dogfish Head since 1995, Brewings & Eats originated as the smallest commercial brewery in the United States and the beginning of the Dogfish Head story. Brewing only two or three 10 gallon batches a day on a glorified homebrew system, Dogfish founder Sam Calagione had the flexibility to indulge his off-centered whims, wandering into the brewpub’s kitchen to grab handfuls of raisins, a cup of maple syrup and even a scoop (or two) of roasted chicory.
It wasn’t long before Sam’s ever-hungry imagination lead him to experimenting with small batch vodkas, gins and rums, and in 2002 he began honing recipes and building a loyal cadre of spirit drinkers among guests. Serving up a menu of wood-grilled dishes and live music on the weekends, Brewings & Eats became known as the home of Original Beer, Original Spirits, Original Food and Original Music.
After over two decades in Rehoboth, we opened the new Brewings & Eats right next door to our original space with the same commitment to world-class food, beer, spirits and music. Our scratch-made brewpub menu features original pub fare like our Crab Corn Chowder, Seafood Tacos, House Baked Pretzel Bites and wood-grilled Indulgence Burger, alongside a selection of wood-fired pizzas from our stone hearth oven, sandwiches and tacos, soups and salads, and entrees! Phew! Stop by for a selection of off-centered ales including cask beers and Brewpub Exclusives only available at Brewings & Eats, as well as creative cocktails. We can fill up your Crowler or growler to-go!
Throughout the pub, you’ll find artwork celebrating the creative, rebellious connection of three American art forms: punk rock, hip-hop, and craft brewing. Our state-of-the-art stage hosts regional and national acts all year-round, strengthening our sentiment that the enjoyment of a beautiful beer while listening to original music at the same time is an exponentially awesome experience.
EmPOURium Pub and Patio Hours
We are now offering Curbside Pick-Up and walk-in service for beer, spirits & merch at the Dogfish Head emPOURium from 11 am - 10 pm (Mon-Sat) and 11 am - 8 pm (Sun)
Musicians...wanna perform Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats? Send your info or electronic press kit to MusicBooking@dogfish.com and we’ll get you in touch with our music booking guy.
We are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner beginning at 11 am.
As much as we love when our little off-centered fans come to see us, we do have a strict no stroller policy within the restaurant. We know it's hard to hear, it's hard to say! Due to safety reasons (both for our guests and co-workers), we need to ensure that all aisles and exits are clear at all times. Our team is happy to help you find a place outside to store your stroller during your visit, but unfortunately we cannot allow them inside the building.