Tours routes are subject to change. We are a working facility and occasionally we might have a detour or two.
Kids are welcome on the Quick Sip tour only (all other tours are 21+), but we will be the first to let you know that it is a PG-13 show! We do ask parents to carry the itty-bitty ones in a Bjorn / carriers if possible, and please keep a close eye on your kiddos of all ages.
- Strollers are not permitted on the tour.
- Outside food is not permitted in the brewery - we have food available!
- Animals are not permitted on the tour, but welcome in the tasting room if friendly around large groups (please use your discretion here, folks).
- Growlers and Crowlers are available for purchase and fill, but they are 'to-go' only. We fill 32oz. and 64oz. growlers, any brand welcome! Growlers and Crowlers MAY NOT be consumed on premises.
- Big group coming our way? Special group? We'd appreciate a heads up if you're trying to get on tour so that we can be ready for the extra love from our fans! Please send a note to Matt or Jon.
If you can't get in for the tour time you wanted, stay and hang with us for a while! There’s lots to do and see here at our Milton campus. Lots of beer to sample and plenty of merch to take home!
The Tasting Room area is entirely handicap accessible, so stop by any time for a pint, shopping, or food!
When it comes to tours…
- Service dogs are allowed on tours but we should say that floors are cleaned with caustic materials so booties are recommended but not required. #adorbz
- Our Quick Sip Tour consists of stairs and about 25-minutes of standing.
If you find this to be a challenge, fear not! There is still plenty going on in our Tasting Room for you to enjoy.
Please contact us in advance so our Tour Team can provide you with the best experience! If you have any other concerns about visiting our tasting room or tour accessibility please contact email@example.com.
Back To Top