YETI x Dogfish Head Weekend INN Package - SOLD OUT!
We’re teaming up with our friends at YETI to offer one epic weekend here in coastal Delaware later this year. That’s right, we’re pulling out all the stops to get our wild on with the folks who know it best. With the Dogfish Inn as your basecamp, here's what you can expect from the YETI x Dogfish Head Weekend! *Bookings will go live at noon on Wednesday, Jul. 15 - call 302-644-8292 to book!*
September 11 - 13
*current dates for the YETI weekend are subject to change.
Once you arrive Friday evening, settle in and get ready to kick things off with our new friend Tuffy Stone ... yes, that Tuffy Stone! He'll be grilling up some small bites on our Cowboy Cauldron while Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione walks you through the perfect beer to sip during a Fireside Chat (socially distanced, of course).
Come Saturday, it's all about what YOU want to explore! You'll have a choice of three different excursions for Saturday morning / afternoon that include:
Excursion Options – DAY
- Cooking (and tasting) with Tuffy in the Super SWEET - Tuffy will be whippin’ up some of his incredibly tasty BBQ recipes in our quaint cottage nestled in the heart of downtown Lewes. Take notes because these dishes are ones that you’ll be able to recreate later at home! And don’t worry.. You’ll get to taste it all.
- Paddling Excursion along the coastal Delaware waterways - Our resident waterway experts will choose the best route for you to enjoy some coastal Delaware scenery via our beautiful waters by kayak. We know you’ll work up an appetite, so we’ll have lunch ready and available! Kayak rental included.
- 20-Mile bike excursion loop to Rehoboth Beach – One of our favorite ways to explore coastal Delaware is by bike and this 20-mile loop on the Junction and Breakwater Trail will take you to our Rehoboth Beach brewpub, Brewings & Eats, for lunch on us. Bike rental included.
Once you've had your fill of all things adventure, the night is yours! Our shuttle will be available to help you travel to and fro' Rehoboth where you can enjoy Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats or our geographically-enamored seafood restaurant Chesapeake & Maine. Even better, we'll be hosting Benevolence Night at both restaurants with a portion of the dine-in proceeds going to the Lewes-Rehoboth Canal Improvement Project! You'll also discover a YETI pop-up shop in our Rehoboth courtyard featuring a selection of YETI's most popular items, with those sales also benefitting the Lewes-Rehoboth Canal Improvement Project. We're also going to hook you up with two UBER codes for travel ease and safety 1 for Friday night and one for Saturday Night
Time to pack it up and head on out. We'll be hosting brunch at Brewings & Eats so we can both get our fill of this amazing weekend one last time!
Swag in the rooms!
You didn't think we'd let you go a whole weekend without some goodies to take home, did you? In each and every room at the inn, you'll find...
- Dogfish branded YETI Roadie Cooler + YETI swag
Note: We're also going to hook you up with two UBER codes for travel ease and safety - one for Friday night and one for Saturday Night.
Want to make sure you snag a room for this INNcredible weekend? *Bookings will go live at noon on Wednesday, Jul. 15 - call 302-644-8292 to book!*
- Single King or Double Queen - $578 for the weekend (Check-in Friday – Check-out Sunday)
- SWEET - $990 for the weekend (Check-in Friday – Check-out Sunday)
- Package Add-On: $280. This package is on top of the room cost. Each package includes 2 people - additional packages can be added on per room to accommodate additional guests.
- Call to book: 302-644-8292
- Cost: $280 per package
- Friday night food + Fireside Chat with Sam & Tuffy
- 1 Saturday excursion (Choose from 3. Let our INNmate know when you call to book!)
- Dogfish branded Yeti Roadster Cooler + Yeti swag in room!
- 2 UBER Codes – one for Friday night and one for Saturday night
*In the event the weekend is cancelled due to reasons out of our control, all money will be refunded and if the event weekend is moved, current package holders will have first right to rebook.*
Romantic Chemistry Package
Love is INN the air! Celebrate with that special someone by planning a getaway to the Dogfish Inn! When you book a stay with us, we’ll take care of all the little details* that are sure to make for a memorable stay. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a bouquet of fresh flowers from Flowers on Savannah, local chocolates from Edie Bee’s and two Occasional Glasses for your imbibing pleasure, plus a few extra Dogfish Head goodies. To book this package, simply type 'Romantic Chemistry' in the special requests section during online booking, or give us a jingle at 302-644-8292!
*$99 covers all the good stuff.
Grain to Glass
Heading over to the brewery on a weekend? Want to take a deep dive into the inner-workings of our brewing and distilling process? Check out Grain to Glass!
This is an awesome experience that takes you through normally off-limit parts of the brewery, plus you get to have a few beers and a cocktail along the way!
- $30 per person
- 2 tours offered most Saturdays and Sundays, 11:30-1:30 and 3:30-5:50
- Must be 21 or over
- Long pants and close-toed shoes are required
- Book in advance through us by giving us a call or buy tickets now online
- Swag and drinks included! Whaaaat!? Yes, it is a killer deal.
- We do not offer transportation for this tour at this time. Taxi/Uber available
Oh, the places you will go on this tour:
- Cold Storage
- Grain Handling Room
- 200 BBL Brewhouse
- Palo Santo & Oak Wood-Aging Room
- Sam’s Stash
- Steampunk Treehouse
Dogfish Inn and Heidi Lowe’s Lovely Rings By Hand
Book a two-night stay at the Inn and come make your own wedding bands by hand! Local artist Heidi Lowe will work directly with guests who want to create their own wedding bands. She’ll help you make decisions and teach you how to make a simple band from gold or platinum.
During this fun and creative session, couples can customize their rings to find that perfect design. Couples can also choose to add a special word or date to the inside. Heidi teaches you everything you need to know so rest assured you will walk away with beautiful, professional wedding bands. The rings and the experience become part of your wedding story.
After all that work, it’s time for pint! It just so happens that Heidi’s gallery and workspace is right next door to Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats. Whaat!? On top of that, Heidi is going to pick up your first round!
-Schedule a brewery tour.
-$50 gift card toward a Couples Dinner at Chesapeake & Maine. The Inn will also call ahead to be sure you get priority seating.
-$50 Uber code for getting around.
-Two nights at the Inn with couple’s gifts in room (flowers, chocolate).
Cost: $200 plus room rate. Rates vary with season so it depends when you book (weekdays welcome!)
-Lovely Rings By Hand will be $600 + the price of your gold for the rings. (Deposits in the amount of the metal to be paid 2 weeks prior to your class)
This package is an intimate experience for each couple, so we will customize it to fit your needs just like the rings. We will also need to coordinate to make sure scheduling lines up. Weekdays and weekends based on availability.
Special note: We love collaboration and the exploration of goodness. Heidi has been a long-term friend and supporter of DFH for years. Check her out both here sidets: www.lovelyringsbyhand.com and www.heidilowejewelry.com.