Dogfish Dash 'Mother Nature, Let's Do This' Inn Package
Why not make a weekend of the Dogfish Dash?! Book a stay with us at the Dogfish Inn during Dash weekend and you’re in for an adventure you’ll never forget. With your stay you’ll receive...
- Saturday night campfire with Dogfish friends beginning at 6 p.m.
- Dogfish Dash Entry for 2 folks per room
- Your Dash race number, runner bag, and some other Dogfish goodness waiting for you in your room at check-in
- Transportation to and from the Dash on race morning (yeah, we’ve arranged for a late-check out 1 p.m.)
- King rooms for Friday and Saturday Night (includes 2 race registrations) $778.
- Double Queen Room for Friday and Saturday (Includes 2 race registrations with option to add up to 2 more at $50 per runner) $778.
- SWEET! (The Suite) Includes 2 race registrations with option to add up to 2 more at $50 per runner $1190.
- SUPER SWEET! (Includes 2 race registrations with option to add up to 2 more at $50 per runner) $1190
- Don't go racing out of here ... add Sunday Night for $99 (DANG!)
Not available online. Give the INN a call at (302)-644-8292 to make your reservation!
*Lodging tax is applied to room rates.
Note: We will need to capture all runner information - including, age, gender, address, shirt size, and e-mail - so please have it on hand when you call to book!
Romantic Chemistry Package
Love is INN the air! Celebrate with that special someone by planning a getaway to the Dogfish Inn! When you book a stay with us, we’ll take care of all the little details* that are sure to make for a memorable stay. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a bouquet of fresh flowers from Flowers on Savannah, local chocolates from Edie Bee’s and two Occasional Glasses for your imbibing pleasure, plus a few extra Dogfish Head goodies. To book this package, simply type 'Romantic Chemistry' in the special requests section during online booking, or give us a jingle at 302-644-8292!
*$99 covers all the good stuff.
Grain to Glass
Heading over to the brewery on a weekend? Want to take a deep dive into the inner-workings of our brewing and distilling process? Check out Grain to Glass!
This is an awesome experience that takes you through normally off-limit parts of the brewery, plus you get to have a few beers and a cocktail along the way!
- $30 per person
- 2 tours offered most Saturdays and Sundays, 11:30-1:30 and 3:30-5:50
- Must be 21 or over
- Long pants and close-toed shoes are required
- Book in advance through us by giving us a call or buy tickets now online
- Swag and drinks included! Whaaaat!? Yes, it is a killer deal.
- We do not offer transportation for this tour at this time. Taxi/Uber available
Oh, the places you will go on this tour:
- Cold Storage
- Grain Handling Room
- 200 BBL Brewhouse
- Palo Santo & Oak Wood-Aging Room
- Sam’s Stash
- Steampunk Treehouse
Dogfish Inn and Heidi Lowe’s Lovely Rings By Hand
Book a two-night stay at the Inn and come make your own wedding bands by hand! Local artist Heidi Lowe will work directly with guests who want to create their own wedding bands. She’ll help you make decisions and teach you how to make a simple band from gold or platinum.
During this fun and creative session, couples can customize their rings to find that perfect design. Couples can also choose to add a special word or date to the inside. Heidi teaches you everything you need to know so rest assured you will walk away with beautiful, professional wedding bands. The rings and the experience become part of your wedding story.
After all that work, it’s time for pint! It just so happens that Heidi’s gallery and workspace is right next door to Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats. Whaat!? On top of that, Heidi is going to pick up your first round!
-Schedule a brewery tour.
-$50 gift card toward a Couples Dinner at Chesapeake & Maine. The Inn will also call ahead to be sure you get priority seating.
-$50 Uber code for getting around.
-Two nights at the Inn with couple’s gifts in room (flowers, chocolate).
Cost: $200 plus room rate. Rates vary with season so it depends when you book (weekdays welcome!)
-Lovely Rings By Hand will be $600 + the price of your gold for the rings. (Deposits in the amount of the metal to be paid 2 weeks prior to your class)
This package is an intimate experience for each couple, so we will customize it to fit your needs just like the rings. We will also need to coordinate to make sure scheduling lines up. Weekdays and weekends based on availability.
Special note: We love collaboration and the exploration of goodness. Heidi has been a long-term friend and supporter of DFH for years. Check her out both here sidets: www.lovelyringsbyhand.com and www.heidilowejewelry.com.