Have your own Weekend of Compelling Ales & Spirits at home!
Our Weekend of Compelling Ales & Spirits (#WOCAAS) is a jam-packed celebration of beer geekery, off-centered libations, and beer-centric food! While we had to cancel this beloved shindig for 2020, some of the off-centered ales we brewed up exclusively for this year’s WOCAAS are now available at Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats in Rehoboth and our Tasting Room & Kitchen in Milton! Place an order for Curbside Pick-Up of a growler/crowler of some of these obscurities, rarities, and throwbacks so you can have your own Weekend of Compelling Ales & Spirits at home!
- Showy Prose - Cocktail-inspired sour ale brewed with citrus juices and milk sugars, blended with an Amaro-esque infusion of citrus peels, botanicals, herbs and spices then aged in Dogfish Head Distilling Co. Alternate Takes Whiskey Barrels, 7% ABV
- Honey Dip Trip - Open-fermented Belgian-style Trippel brewed with Anson Mills Abruzzi rye, Himalayan peppercorns, orange peel, coriander and Organic African forest honey and aged in Dogfish Head Distilling Honey Rum barrels, 10% ABV
- CUPRICious & CanTANKARDous - Mule-esque sour ale brewed with ginger juice, lime juice, lactose, lime peel and kaffir lime leaf, 7% ABV
- Macaron Rose Framboise - Sour ale brewed with puréed raspberries, toasted almonds, lemon zest, rosewater, milk sugar and Madagascar vanilla beans, 8% ABV
And here’s a few more that are only available at the Tasting Room & Kitchen:
- Shelter Pale Ale - Our original Pale ale brewed with Northwest hops and a solid malt backbone, 5% ABV
- Sing Loud, Sing Proud - Irish Dry Stout originally brewed for St. Patrick’s Day 2020. Initial malt and light caramel flavors give way to a distinctive dry-roasted bitterness in the finish. Emphasis of coffee-like roasted barley and a moderate degree of roasted malt flavors define much of the character, 3.6% ABV
- Straightforward Helles - This German-style helles is a malt accented lager beer that balances a pleasant malt sweetness and body with floral Noble hops and restrained bitterness, 4.7% ABV
- Irish Red Test - Uber malty red ale, 5.8% ABV
To place an order for Curbside Pick-Up, click the links below!