Fancy Brew Dinner Series Returns
Our popular Fancy Brew Dinner series is back! The series kicks off in October and runs monthly through May. These dinners are lots of fun, and you don't want to miss them. Here's this year's rundown....
- Sunday, October 22, 2006, Experience Oktoberfest In Rehoboth. We're lining up the tables to bring the beer garden feel to Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats... the beer, the food, the music, the fun!
- Sunday, November 19, 2006, Extreme Brewing ... Dogfish style! Come celebrate the food, the beer, and more featured in Sam Calagione's new book Extreme Brewing.
- Sunday, December 17, 2006, Ooolala! Dogfish Goes French. Enjoy a night inspired by the flavors of France, from the French Riviera to the Cafes of Paris.
- Sunday, Januay 14, 2007 (MLJ Jr. Weekend!), DiBruno Does Dogfish - again! This one was so popular last year, that we're bringing the boys from DiBruno back... with their amazing cheeses and specialty foods.
- Sunday, February 18, 2007 (President's Day Weekend!), Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate... what more need we say?! We're teaming up with Rocky Mountain Chocolate for our annual chocolate extravaganza.
- Sunday, March 18, 2007, We're heading to Nawlins! Our kitchen team whipping up this dinner Big Easy Style.
- Sunday, April 15, 2007, Slathered In Sauce! Who doesn't love BBQ? We're exploring America's homegrown BBQ passion Dogfish style - join us!
- Sunday, May 20, 2007, Head For The Border! Join us for a feast of great south of the border tastes!
Each dinner is just $39.00 per person (excluding gratuity) and includes selected Dogfish drink pairings.
New this year.... Our "Secure Your Seat" Plan... buy a 6-pack of Dogfish Beer Dinners!
Plan ahead... pick 6 of the 8 dinners... pre-pay... save dollars and reserve your seat! With the 6-Pack plan, each of the six dinners you choose is just $35 per person ($210 total for the 6 dinners), plus you are guaranteed a seat!
To buy your six-pack of Fancy Brew Dinners, please click here. Once we process your order, we will contact you via e-mail to reserve which six dinners you will attend.
To reserve your table for a single dinner, please call 302-226-BREW. All Fancy Brew Dinner reservations will be held with a credit card (sorry, but a few bad apples spoil the bunch!).