All aboard the Dogfish Head shuttle!
Get in … we’re driving! Thanks to a new partnership with our longtime friends at Jolly Trolley, you can now ditch the car and hop around coastal Delaware aboard the Dogfish Head shuttle!
Beginning June 23, Jolly Trolley will be providing trips to and fro’ our Milton brewery, Rehoboth brewpub and Inn located in downtown Lewes. Trips will be available every Saturday (with the exception of Aug. 4 and Aug. 11) and the schedule goes a little something like this…
- Brewings & Eats (Rehoboth) to Brewery (Milton) - 10:15 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 3:20 p.m.
- Brewings & Eats (Rehoboth) to Dogfish Inn (Lewes) - 11:30 a.m.
- Dogfish Inn (Lewes) to Brewery (Milton) - 12:00 p.m.
- Dogfish Inn (Lewes) to Brewings & Eats (Rehoboth) - 2:45 p.m.
- Brewery (Milton) to Brewings & Eats (Rehoboth) - 12:30 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 4:10 p.m.
- Brewery (Milton) to Dogfish Inn (Lewes) - 2:15 p.m.
The cost of a one-way trip is $5-10*, depending on where you want go!
- Brewings & Eats to and from Dogfish Inn - $5
- Brewings & Eats or Dogfish Inn to Milton brewery - $10
- Milton brewery to Brewings & Eats or Dogfish Inn - $10
*Please note: the prices listed above are for one-way travel only. If you’re going to need a ride back, be sure to book accordingly!
Tickets are available to walk-ons, but we strongly encourage reserving your seat ahead of time!
A huge thanks to Jolly Trolley for teaming up with us on this new offering … we can’t wait to show around our neck of the woods! Reserve your seats today!