It's the 2016 Spirited Weekend!!
Our Spirited Weekend is back December 9-11! After the rave reviews poured in from last year's event, we knew we had to bring back the fun! With an all-encompassing look into Dogfish Head's off-centered world, this weekend is the ultimate deep-dive for beer and spirit geeks alike.
Come spend two nights with us at the Dogfish Inn and we're going to show you each and every one of our coastal Delaware locations. With the Dogfish Inn as your base, we've got you covered when it comes to transportation - that's to and from all the fun.
Wondering what else we've got planned? This package includes...
- Two nights at the Dogfish Inn
- Two passes to all events for the weekend (you may add extra passes for Queen Rooms and the Sweet. Four passes total, per room)
- Some serious Dogfish Distillery swag - flask, shot glass, Moscow Mule copper mug, shaker and strainer
- Moscow Mule happy hour with Sam Calagione at Striper Bites
- Behind the scenes tour of Brewery and Distillery with Distillery GM James Montero and Lead Distiller Graham Hamblett.
- Exclusive bottle of special spirit pulled directly off a barrel (1 per person)
- Discount code to use on spirits purchased in the shop at the Brewery
- Mixology training at Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
- Dinner and cocktails at Chesapeake & Maine
Did we mention this is all for TWO people? Yep ... two!
Intrigued? We thought so ... so here's the nitty gritty...
FRIDAY, DEC. 9:
This event will kick off with a Friday Happy hour with Sam Calagione at Striper Bites located just behind the Inn from 4:30-6:30 p.m. The first Moscow Mule is on us! Swag will be in your room at check-in including flask, shot glasses, and the Moscow Mule tickets to take over to Striper Bites. Happy hour pricing will be going for any food items you wish to pick up. The fire will be going ‘til 10 p.m. for after hours, but get some rest, Saturday is a big one!
Kick off the weekend with a Moscow Mule at Striper Bites!
SATURDAY, DEC. 10:
- A 1 p.m. Inn departure for a tour of all things spiritual up in Milton. Guests will see the entire distillery process from grain to glass, and beyond with Distillery GM James Montero and Lead Distiller Graham Hamblett. On top of this, each individual will receive a bottle of a special spirit with custom label. There will be some time to hang in the tasting room and a promo code will be provided for a discount on any spirit purchased at the shop in Milton. Then, it's off to Rehoboth…
- Mixology training with one of our Master Jedi mix-masters at Dogfish Brewings & Eats where it all started 21 years ago - we're finally legal to drink! You will get to keep all your mixing tools to take home and use your new found skills on your in-laws. Yes, it will help with the holidays.
- You will then walk over to Chesapeake & Maine. Dinner service begins with the first spirited concoction covered. Sip…don’t gulp.
- Van/Bus returns to the Inn at 7:30 p.m., but folks are free to stay in town and hit live music at Dogfish Brewings & Eats. You will receive a $15 Uber code to get back to Lewes safe and sound.
Check out the distillery.
Dine at our new seafood restaurant Chesapeake & Maine.
SUNDAY, DEC. 11:
Checkout at 11 a.m. Go home full of goodness!
This is the ultimate behind the scenes look at all-things Dogfish Head and a one-of-a-kind experience that can't be missed. Be sure to book your stay now!