Dogfish Head Miami Opening Day
Get ready, Wynwood … the local craft beer scene is about to get way more off-centered! We’re officially opening the doors to Dogfish Head Miami on Friday, May 21st at 3pm! As the neighborhood’s newest craft brewery, Dogfish Head Miami is a hub for one-of a kind, multi-sensory experiences, giving locals and visitors alike a place to gather and enjoy innovative beers and local food alongside music and art. We can’t wait to see you soon!
- All coworkers will be required to wear a face covering/mask at all times.
- Guests must wear a mask to enter the space and may remove once food or drink is served.
- All tables will be spread more than 6’ apart.
- Our brewpub will be operating at 50% capacity upon open.
- Coworkers will frequently wash hands and wear gloves when necessary while food handling and bussing tables.
- All table surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and between uses.
- Food is served on and enjoyed with compostable disposables.
- All glassware is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Automatic sanitizer dispensers will be available for guest use throughout the space.
- Menu available through QR code or single use paper menu.
- Credit cards are encouraged for payment to minimize contact.