Here at Dogfish Head, we value the health and safety of our guests, co-workers and community. After careful planning from our team, along with guidance from local government, we’re excited to welcome friends from near and far back into our off-centered world! We’ll be doing this in a few stages and with an added layer of precautions, so please bear with us and check out the details below for the full scoop!
UPDATE: Beginning Tuesday, September 8, the Milton Tasting Room & Kitchen will be open - by reservation only - for on-site eating/drinking, in outdoor seating areas only. All orders will be done through our contactless dining app and all food and beverage will be delivered to your table!
- Group sizes are limited to 6 people or less. Groups larger than 6 will need two reservations and will be required to sit at separate tables.
- All seating will be outside and reserved through our reservation link on our website. --> www.dogfish.com/brewery/tasting-room/
- Reservations are for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The Kitchen closes 30 minutes before close and last call is 15 minutes before close.
- All orders will be done through our contactless dining app. All food and beverage will be delivered to your table!
- We are still offering curbside pick-up - including beer, spirits, food & whatnot! Pick-up is available from from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday!
- To place your Curbside Order please head to www.dogfish.com/order-from-milton-online.
- If you'd rather give us a jingle, that works too! Give us a call at 302-684-1000 x287 and our co-workers will help you with your order!
- Forget something after you're done placing your order or want to order some Dogfish Head merchandise? No worries! Just give us a quick call at 302-684-1000 x287 and we can add it on before you come to pick it up - easy peasy.