Are you firkin ready?! We've got quite the beer lineup for this year's Analog-A-Go-Go! As the main of event of our celebration of all-things craft, your $20 ticket includes a tasting card to sample 10 different selections of rare, off-centered concoctions ... including 7 cask beers specially made for this event and 2 samples from our distillery. Brewmaster Mark gave us a sneak peek at the some of the offerings and waiting for November 17 to roll around, just got that much harder. Take a look at what you're in store for*...
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Palo Santo Marron
- Horchata Cream Ale - Golden Cream Ale brewed with rice, lactose, cinnamon and vanilla
- Raspberry Truffle Stout - Milk Stout with cocoa nibs & raspberries
- Pennsylvania Re-Tux - Our Spruce tip infused pale ale with juniper berries, cranberries and orange.
- Invisible Ink - a toasty Golden Ale brewed with special Askinosi Tanzanian and Equadorian cocoa nibs and shells that contribute tons of flavor and aroma, but almost no color
- A special collaboration beer brewed with our friends at Dewey Beer Co.
- 75 Minute IPA - it's the cask you've all been asking for, and it's finally back!
- Bees Knees - the first of our two distillery samples that's legit the bees knees
- Nordic Rose - Norwegian Farmhouse Ale with rose, citrus peels, juniper, coriander and wildflower honey.
- Whiskey Cocktail - yep ... Dogfish Head whiskey
*Beers are subject to change based on availability and awesomeness
**Bonus: we've stashed away a limited number of bottles of The Best Every Dark Munich Beer Out of Milton just for this special day and they'll be available for purchase in the shop of our Tasting Room & Kitchen.**