This plaid shirt is so warm and soft, you'll want to wear it indoors and out - from the first frost to the last snowfall. We start with chunky, 7 oz. heavyweight cotton flannel, then boulder-wash it and brush both sides for extraordinary softness. Plus it is double-layered throughout the forearm, back yoke and front placket. The Oxbow can be worn tucked in, and is long enough to be worn outside the waistband as a lightweight shirt jacket. Made from 100% cotton. See below for additional information. Available in The Original Buffalo Check ™ plaid, created by Woolrich in 1850.
- Chest pockets with button-closure flaps
- Shark and Shield logo embroidered over left chest pocket
- Reinforced underarm gussets for increased range of motion
- Heavy-duty back yoke locker loop
- 100% boulder-washed cotton flannel, 7 oz.
- Classic fit