13041 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax
Fairfax, VA 22033
We've got a week full of festivities planned to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Dogfish Alehouse in Fairfax! Stop by Monday, August 12 through Sunday, August 18 to get in on the fun!
- Monday: Special tapping of '10 Theobroma
- Tuesday: Meet & Greet with Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione from 4-6 p.m. and special tapping of '15 Higher Math
- Wednesday: "10 Year Pint Night" and special tapping of '12 Immort Ale
- Thursday: "10 Years of Beer & Cheer" beer dinner at 7 p.m.
- Friday: Jamaican jerk specials and some delicious Randall creations
- Saturday: Decade Luau Night and Jamaican jerk specials with live music, luau-themed offerings and festive decor
- Sunday: Jamaican jerk specials