We’re celebrating our new 305 home with an off-centered twist – a Latin-inspired menu, slushie specials, Randall the Enamel Animal mix, live music, giveaways, and a limited-edition beer release with artwork from our collaborating artist for the 2022 tArt Series, MAMÚT!
- 12 p.m. – Doors open for the start of 3-OH-5 Day and launch of Dragonfruit Salad. The first beer out of Dogfish Head Miami’s 2022 tArt Series, an annual lineup of limited-edition sour ales featuring label artwork by a local artist, Dragonfruit Salad (6.5% ABV) is a full-bodied fruited tart ale. With eclectic artwork by Miami-local Alex Izaguirre, also known as MAMÚT, the beer’s list of ingredients is as fun and colorful as its label. Brewed with a mix of Florida-grown dragonfruit, starfruit, banana and acai, Dragonfruit Salad provides a fruit-forward party in the forefront, complemented by a subtly sweet and nutty backdrop. Enjoy a pint on draft or pick-up a 4pk/16oz cans for just $16, while supplies last.
- 2-6 p.m. – A local-favorite disc jockey will be behind the ones and twos.
- 3-5 p.m. – Meet and greet with 2022 tArt Series artist, MAMÚT. A Venezuelan-born graphic artist based in Miami, MAMÚT’s passion for design is strongly linked to music, social justice and use of color, the latter of which can be seen in his eye-catching label artwork for Dragonfruit Salad. MAMÚT’s influences range from graphic novels and rock and roll to patterns and traditional printing techniques. MAMÚT embraces all the conscious and subconscious culture he has absorbed while both living in Venezuela as a teenager and residing in Miami now.
- 3:05-4:05 p.m. – Slushie special! Grab a house-made Guava Slushie* for just $3.05.
- 7-9 p.m. – Aura the Band takes the mic. A four-piece Miami soul rock group, Aura the Band has created a unique rock, blues and alternative fusion sound accompanied by soulful vocals and melodic riffs. With a mission to put into music what they cannot put into words, this quartet is sure to impress. Come have a listen!
All throughout the day, guests can enjoy a special menu of Latin-inspired delicacies, like croquetas, empanadas, tostones and in honor of MAMÚT’s Venezuelan heritage, arepas. Randall the Enamel Animal will be available with a Seaquench twist - dehydrated key lime, vanilla beans, cinnamon sticks and molasses. Poster of the artwork seen on the Dragonfruit Salad beer label, signed by MAMÚT himself, will be available while supplies.