Music has been a part of Dogfish Head since before Dogfish Head. So it’s a natural fit for a brewery that makes ‘Analog Beer for the Digital Age’ to be the Official Beer of Record Store Day! A celebration of the unique culture of record stores and the special role they play in their communities, we’re getting in on the fun with a Record Store Day-themed brunch!
Stop by Chesapeake & Maine on Saturday, April 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to celebrate Record Store Day with a special, music-themed brunch! Check out the menu below!
- Bloody Mary Oysters – Freshly-shucked oysters with Dogfish Head Distilling Co. Analog Vodka infused tomato, horseradish and Worcestershire foam
- Everybody’s Everything – Toasted everything bagel topped with house-cured salmon, caper aioli, shaved red onion, whipped cream cheese and olive oil
- Waffle Egg Zeppelin Sandwich – Fried egg, house-made English style sausage, melted cheddar, iceberg lettuce and vine ripe tomato on a waffle bun
- Real ‘Slim’ Shady Bowl – Scrambled egg white, bell pepper, red onion, avocado, spinach, goat cheese and chopped herbs
- Boom Boom Pow – Sweet and spicy chicken stir fry with scallions and roasted soy nuts
- Limon De Vida Loca – Churro French toast with whipped lemon mascarpone and a sage maple glaze
Along with our menu of melodic specials, we'll have DJ Siege spinning some groovy vinyl tunes and we'll be giving away a ton of Record Store Day swag! See you there!