It's time to 'deck the halls' and get your 'jingle' on! Here at the brewpub, we're celebrating the holiday season with a family-friendly Pop-Up Tree-Lighting on Friday, December 6. Check out all the jolly goodness we've got planned!
- A complimentary hot chocolate and hot apple cider bar with beverages served by cheerful elves
- A merry lineup of warm cocktails, like spiked apple cider, spiked hot chocolate and mulled wine
- Live Christmas carols on our world-class music stage by local musician, Savannah Shockley
- Take-your-own festive holiday photos
- The official lighting of the restaurant’s 13-foot Christmas tree
The party starts at 6 p.m., and the tree will get to twinkling at 6:30 p.m.
But, that's not all! During the Pop-Up Tree-Lighting, we'll be hosting a coat and pillow drive to benefit Code Purple, a Delaware-based non-profit that provides temporary housing to those in need when temperatures fall below freezing. Donations of new and gently-used coats, and new or gently-used and washed pillows are welcomed and appreciated.
And finally ... Fridays in the off-season mean half-priced brewpub exclusives all day long, and the icing on the gingerbread house is that we're releasing a brand-new beer on Friday, December 6. Hitting taps just in time for the Pop-Up Tree-Lighting is ‘Ok Boomer.,’ a winter warmer brewed with toasted walnuts and spices.