SOLD OUT - CALL 302-644-8292 TO BE ADDED TO WAIT LIST
Throughout the weekend, attendees can book a wide range of a la carte field trips across the Delmarva Peninsula, including walks throughout state parks and wildlife preserves, tally rallys (with beer, of course!) and the “Scoters, Seals & Slightly Mightys” Delaware Bay boat trip. Enjoy great looks at the waterfowl, seabirds, shorebirds, raptors — and seals! — that are on full display in the mid-Atlantic during the winter months. In previous years, they have tallied species including Great Cormorant, Purple Sandpiper, Harlequin Duck, Razorbill, Snow Bunting, as well as up to 65 Harbor and Gray Seals on the boat trips!
This package includes:
- 10% off at our Dogfish Head locations: Brewings & Eats in Rehoboth Beach and the Tasting Room & Kitchen in Milton. Available for both curbside/to-go & dine-in. Not to be combined with any other discounts.
- Custom Patagonia beanie plus some sweet patches to commemorate the weekend!
- Swag in the rooms! We’ve got all the Dogfish Head branded-merch you need for your outdoor adventure including a fandana, lip balm, logo decal, koozies, and more - PLUS some swag from Delmarva Birding Weekends!
- A ticket to purchase 1 4-pk of our special 16oz. can release from Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats!
- Binoculager – Amber Lager brewed with Mixed Seeds. Perfect for looking at birds, thinking about birds, and general bird loving, Binoculager is a delicious amber lager brewed with toasted sunflower, pumpkin, hemp and flax seeds. This beer is brewed in collaboration and will benefit the American Birding Association
- Option to add a third night to your weekend stay for just $99!
Package cost is $89 plus room rates.
To book this package, simply type ‘Delmarva Birding Weekend’ in the special requests section during online booking, or give us a jingle at 302-644-8292!