The 2015 Weekend of Compelling Ales & Whatnot (#WOCAAW) is straight up compelling! It’s three full days of off-centered ales with many rarities in the mix.
You’ll find Randall the Enamel Animal infusions, amazing beer centric & inspired foods, brewery tours (including our new distillery), and Dogfish co-workers just dying to hang with you for the day!
When: March 13-15, 2015
Where: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats.
We're selling 400 tickets, first-come first-served, so act fast! Click here to purchase.
Friday, March 13 – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
Mind-blowing draft lineup…
- Sam’s Secret Stash: 2010 Olde School Barleywine, 2011 Fort, 2010 Squall
- Brewpub Exclusives: The Owls Are Not What They Seem, Aprinaut, Special Cuvee Cuvee, Champagne Domain, Palo Santo Ahumado
- Randall: 60 Minute IPA through Grapefruit & Habanero
- Draft Lineup: 60 Minute, 90 Minute, Sixty-One, Namaste, Indian Brown Ale, Midas Touch, Palo Santo Marron, Burton Baton, Aprihop, Shelter Pale Ale, Black & Blue, 120 Minute, Raison D’Extra, Chateau Jiahu, 2013 World Wide Stout, 2013 Immort Ale, 2014 Saison Du BUFF, Cask 75 Minute
- Bottle: Tweason’ale, Noble Rot, Positive Contact
Brewer’s Social upstairs from 5-7pm. Come out and meet some of the Dogfish Head brewers and enjoy a pint.
And don’t forget LIVE MUSIC starting at 10 PM. Band is still TBD.
*Draft list subject to change based on availability and awesomeness.
* No reservations, first come first serve
Saturday, March 14 – Dogfish Head Craft Brewery / Milton / Event runs 11am-4pm
- Tickets are $35.
- 13 Dogfish Head Craft Ales available for sample from your WOCAAW snifter, along with Dogfish Head Jin and a Cascade Cocktail.
Here’s a little sampling to whet your whistle of what you’ll be sampling.
- Beer for Breakfast paired with RAPA chorizo scrapple tacos
- Festina Lente
- 2013 Immort Ale
- Aprihop paired with fresh chevre tartlet with apricot marmalade
- Chicory Stout paired with short ribs, butter noodels, crème fraiche
- Bourbon Aged Bitches Brew
- Distillery Open House & Distiller Q&A
- Brewery tours available throughout the day
*A not on TOURS: Please wear closed-toed shoes.
*Also, the Tasting Room will be closed to the public.
Saturday, March 14 - Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
- Continued insane draft line up and awesome food.
- LIVE MUSIC starting at 10PM. Band is still TBD.
* No reservations, first come first serve.
Sunday, March 15 – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
- Brunch: 9 -2 p.m. No reservations needed. Come out and start your day off with a Randall Jr. Bar—blood oranges, espresso beans, bacon, granola … good morning!
- Brunch menu items include Shrimp & Grits, Crispy Quail & Waffles, Breakfast Pizza, and Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding—yum!
How do I get in on this?
- Tickets for Saturday's event at the brewery are just $35.
We’ve only got 400 Tickets, and they go on sale January 22, 2015 at 12PM. Just click right here!
* Note: Please ensure that you have a valid (and non-expired) ID, we'll need to see it when you pick up your glass!
NEW THIS YEAR!
All INN-Clusive Package
- Friday & Saturday at the Dogfish Inn
- WOCAAW tickets included
- Transportation to all Dogfish Head events (minus Sunday Brunch)
- Breakfast with Sam Calagione (Founder & President of DFH)
We’ve got two tickets types for this all INN-clusive deal:
- King Room - $549
2 people per room
- Double Queen Room - $649
4 people per room
*Food and Beverage Fridge in room not included.
Looking for other places to crash? Start here:
- Rehoboth and Dewey Chamber of Commerce
- Rehoboth Beach Main Street
- Lewes Chamber of Commerce
For more information about WOCAAW, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.