The 2014 Weekend of Compelling Ales & Whatnot (#WOCAAW) is straight up compelling! It’s three full days of off-centered ales with many rarities in the mix.
You’ll find Randall Jr. infusions, amazing beer centric & inspired foods, brewery tours (including our new warehouse and bottling line), small batch brewing demonstrations, and Dogfish co-workers just dying to hang with you for the day!
When: March 7-9, 2014
Where: Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats.
We're selling 400 tickets, first-come first-served, so act fast! Click here to purchase.
Friday, March 7 – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
Mind-blowing draft lineup…
Brewer’s Social upstairs from 6-8pm. Come out and meet some of the Dogfish Head brewers and enjoy a pint.
And don’t forget LIVE MUSIC starting at 10 PM. The Fleshtones with the Split Squad.
* Draft list subject to change based on availability and awesomeness.
* No reservations, first come first serve
Saturday, March 8 – Dogfish Head Craft Brewery / Milton / Event runs 11am-4pm
Here’s a little sampling to whet your whistle of what you’ll be sampling.
* A note on TOURS: Please wear closed-toed shoes.
Saturday, March 8 – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
* No reservations, first come first serve.
Sunday, March 9 – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
How do I get in on this?
* Note: Please ensure that you have a valid (and non-expired) ID, we'll need to see it when you pick up your glass!
Need a place to crash? Start here:
For more information about WOCAAW, contact email@example.com.