Beer & Benevolence is the philanthropic branch of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. We endeavor to creatively collaborate with nonprofit organizations to foster community, nourish artistic advancement and cultivate environmental stewardship.
So, are you a nonprofit working to spread benevolence and seeking some Dogfish love to help the cause?
If so, and if your event is at least 60 days away, please take a moment to see if any of the notes below apply to you and then fill out the request form. You’ll receive a quick confirmation email, and if we can help, our donation dude will get you a detailed response in a couple of weeks.
Please read before submitting your request:
- If your event is under 30 days away, it will automatically be declined.
- We can only donate beer to groups in Delaware that have a “gathering license” from the DE State ABC Office.
- We cannot donate beer across state lines. it’s a legal thing.
- All donations must be picked up at the Milton brewery. Pickup times are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and must be prearranged. No exceptions.
- And one more time DE organizations: We cannot donate beer without a “gathering license”.
We also choose not to donate to the following:
- Motorsports groups. It's our civic duty not to mix alcohol and automobiles.
- Children's groups, for obvious reasons.
- Bands. There are just too many, and we want to be fair to all. We have live music every weekend at our pub, though. If you're interested in playing there, check out this page for more info.
- Athletes/sports teams. Aside from a few local, family and brewery teams, we pass on these requests in fairness to the many.
OK, let’s see what we can do.