Greetings, all. We've been having a lot of fun with Randall Jr., and from the messages we've been getting, it sounds like you are, too. Here are some of the fun recipes people have tried.
And remember, have fun with it. There are no wrong answers.
- Sahtea with cucumber, chili peppers and ginger
- Namaste with lemon, a cinnamon stick and honey comb
- Namaste with some tropical fruits
- Burton Baton, orange peel and chipotle peppers
- 120 Minute Manhattan, with whiskey-soaked wood chips and cherries
- Theobroma with dried ancho chilis and chocolate
- Aprihop with fresh hops and dried apricots
- Chicory Stout with coffee beans and cherries
- World Wide Stout with vanilla and espresso beans
- Hellhound with Lemonheads
- Midas mojitos
- Palo Santo with vanilla wafers and Toffifay
- Red & White with fresh pomegranate, strawberries and raspberries
- World Wide Stout with Williamsburg’s finest Oslo Colombian whole coffee beans soaked in whiskey
Share your best concoctions in the comments. Cheers!