It’s that time of year again … the time to celebrate everything that is craft beer. Yep, it’s American Craft Beer Week!
American Craft Beer Week brings together a nation of craft beer fanatics and honors everything our industry has come to represent. We’re hoping you’ll join us in the celebration.
We’ll be amping up the beer geekery on our tours for the week so get ready to get schooled!
MONDAY 5/16 – Discovering Your Palate
- Releasing two amazing beers: Biere de Provence and Festina Peche!
- Experiential tasting: With a focus on the main herbs from Biere de Provence, our team will help guide guests through tasting Biere de Provence alongside the herbs, highlighting unique tastes and aromas.
TUESDAY 5/17 – IPAs in the USA
- Featuring IPAs: 60 Minute, 75 Minute, 90 Minute, 120 Minute, Burton Baton, Indian Brown Ale, Squall…plus a brewer’s special cask IPA!
WEDNESDAY 5/18 – Wooden It Be Nice!
- Featuring Wood Aged Beers: Burton Baton, Palo Santo Marron, Immort Ale, Oak-aged Noble Rot
- Taster of Palo Santo and/or Burton Baton at the wood room stop of the tour.
THURSDAY 5/19 – Cheers to Craft Beer
- Guests who arrive from 6 - 6:45 p.m. will get a free pint glass.
- Group cheers at the end of the day!
- National toast - 8 ET | 7 CT | 6 MT | 5 PT | 3 AKT | 1 HT
FRIDAY 5/20 – Flavor Friday!
- Randall Featuring: 120 Minute running through Honeycomb and Butterscotch
We'll also have the Declaration of Beer Independence available for signing—be sure to get your John Hancock on it!
Use #ACBW throughout the week so we can all share in the craft beer love!