Back by popular demand … We’re kicking off another nationwide series of Ancient Ales beer dinners to celebrate our liquid time capsules and the foods that pair best with them.
From New York to Washington, craft beer lovers will have a chance to try beers inspired by brewers who were unencumbered by purity laws, style rules and bottom lines. Host restaurants will pair beers like Kvasir, Birra Etrusca, Midas Touch, Sah'tea and others with modern cuisine, and each ticketholder will get an Ancient Ales goblet, a stone coaster and a poster.
What's an Ancient Ale, you ask? Find out here.
Ancient Ales beer dinners will be held:
- Aug. 18: The Biltmore, Newton, Mass.
- Aug. 20: New England Tap House, Hooksett, N.H.
- Aug. 21: MilkWood, Louisville, Ky.
- Aug. 21: New England Tap House, Hooksett, N.H.
- Aug. 22: Blue Restaurant and Bar, Charlotte, N.C.
- Sept. 3: JK O'Donnell's, For Wayne, Ind.
- Sept. 4: Pour House Pub, Chester, Md.
- Sept. 4: Central City Tap House, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Sept. 4: The Office Beer Bar and Grill, Morristown, N.J.
- Sept. 4: Di Bruno Bros., Philadelphia, PA
- Sept. 10: HopsScotch, Jersey City, N.J.
- Sept. 11: Ale Mary's Beer Hall, Royal Oak, Mich.
- Sept. 12: Epicurean Hotel, Tampa, Fla.
- Sept. 12: York River Steakhouse, York, Maine
- Sept. 23: Prime 16, Orange, Conn.
- Sept. 23: Monk's Cafe, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Sept. 23: Blackwater Draw, College Station, TX
- Sept. 24: Doherty's, Pawtucket, R.I.
- Sept. 25: Blarney Stone, Oak Forest, Ill.
- Sept. 26: Stone House, Farmington, Pa.
- Sept. 29: Ballantine, Willoughby, Ohio
- Sept. 29: Beer Culture, New York, N.Y.
- Sept. 30: SoHo Sushi, Tampa, Fla.
- Oct. 1: Osteria, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Oct. 1: Pizza Plant, Williamsville, N.Y.
- Oct. 1: Pickle Shack, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Oct. 2: Skewed Brewing, Watertown, N.Y.
- Oct. 2: Rye & Thyme, Leominster, MA
- Oct. 3: Hops Spot, Sackets Harbor, N.Y.
- Oct. 4: Jose O'Connor's, Carthage, N.Y.
- Oct. 8: The Ryland Inn, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Oct. 9: The Beer Market, Bolingbrook, IL
- Oct. 16: Hunger N Thirst, Lancaster, Pa.
- For tickets and details, please contact the restaurants directly.