The first wave of our new IPA glass didn't last long, but we just got a fresh batch in over the weekend.
Created with Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. and centuries-old glass manufacturer Spiegelau, the glass will change the way you experience hop-forward beers.
But don't take our word for it:
- "The IPA glass delivers and is definitely superior to the traditional pint glass." – CNN
- "The IPA glass kicked the pint glass's ass. ... I was a skeptic and now I'm sold." – BlackBook
- "This glass certainly brings the best out of an IPA." – Today
- "Unique ridges help aerate the beer as you drink and a narrow shape helps focus the aroma right on your schnoz." – Chicago Tribune
- "A Glass Perfectly Engineered for IPAs." – Esquire
Grab one or three today. They're $9 each, and moving fast.