In the spirit of 'A Hop Eclipse Now!', the 2013 WOCAAW is all about the hops. We’ve put together a weekend to make even the most bitter quite hoppy, so check it out.
FRIDAY, MARCH 8th – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
· An insane lineup of draft…..
o Brewpub Exclusives:
§ Belma Pale Ale, Hot Hazel, Blush, Palo Santo Ahumado, DNA 2012, Analog Beer, Beard de Garde, I’ll Brew You if You Brew Me, and a few more…
o Additional Compelling Ales:
§ RANDALLS (Friday night only)
· Aprihop (RANDALL w/ Fortress Soaked Kumquats
· Noble Rot Chateau Jiahu (RANDALL w/ Sake Soaked Hawthorne Fruit)
§ Positive Contact, Tweason’ale, Shelter Pale Ale, 60 Minute IPA, CASK 75 Minute IPA, 120 Minute IPA, Rhizing Bines Imperial IPA, Burton Baton, Chicory Stout
o And plenty on deck to fill ‘em as they kick ‘em.
· And check out the beer-inspired grub….
o House Boiled Peanuts (brined in 90 Minute IPA)
o Scotch Egg served with smoked green tomatoes
o Duck Confit Presse with pickled cherries
o Veal Sweetbread Nuggets with black truffle butter
o Midnight Moon and Bacon Grilled Cheese with roasted tomato mustard
· And don’t forget LIVE MUSIC starting at 10 PM.
· Menu and draft list subject to change based on availability and awesomeness.
· No reservations, first come first serve
SATURDAY, MARCH 9th – Dogfish Head Craft Brewery / Milton
· Tickets are $15. Details on how to purchase are below.
· 15 Dogfish Head Craft Ales available for sample from your WOCAAW mini English pint glass.
o We don’t want to give them all away, but here’s a sample of a few of your samples.
§ 60 Minute IPA paired with Hop Pickle Cheese Dip and homemade sesame crackers. Thanks Brooklyn Brine (www.brooklynbrineco.com) for getting our beer in your pickles.
§ Beemster XO cheese paired with Burton Baton.
§ Indian Brown Ale and some chocolate from our friends at Askinosie Chocolate (www.askinosie.com).
§ Midnight Moon and Bacon Grilled Cheese to accompany 90 Minute IPA.
§ Chicken liver mouse with crostini and a special small batch beer pairing.
§ Spent grain Pretzels to pair as you like it.
· Small Batch Brewing Demonstration…perhaps some continuous hopping too.
· Hop Union Hop Display (www.hopunion.com) and special Randallizations.
· Sam will be hanging and running around during the day to enjoy a beer and philosophize about hoppiness.
· Brewery tours available throughout the day.
o A note on TOURS: Please wear closed-toed shoes.
SATURDAY, MARCH 9th – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
· Continued insane draft line up and awesome food.
· LIVE MUSIC starting at 10 PM.
· No reservations, first come first serve.
SUNDAY, MARCH 10th – Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats / Rehoboth Beach
· BRUNCH at the pub.
o Brunch will run from 9 AM – 11 AM. Reservations are accepted for 9, 9:30, 10, 1030, and 11 AM seating times. Walk-ins also accepted at the bar and as space allows.
o Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, # in your party and preferred seating time.
o So come out and start your day off with a 2011 World Wide Stout run through the RANDALL and fresh coffee beans. Good morning!
HOW DO I GET IN ON THIS?
· Tickets for Saturday's event at the brewery are just $15.
· We’ve only got 400 Tickets, so want to get yours? Click here to purchase. (ADD TICKETLEAP LINK HERE)
o NOTE: Please ensure that you have a valid (and non-expired) ID, we'll need to see it when you pick up your glass!