We're joining more than two dozen downtown Rehoboth Beach restaurants from June 3-9 for a delicious week of dining out.
Beginning at noon each day, diners at Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats can choose one appetizer, one entree and one dessert for only $30. You can even skip dessert and have an off-centered ale instead.
Here's the lineup:
Appetizers (choose one)
- Pork-belly corndog -- Gourmet version with roasted poblano chili sauce.
- Caprese salad -- Local tomatoes, basil and mozzarella.
- Soup -- Asparagus, hop and chicken.
Entrees (choose one)
- Softshell crab -- Lightly battered and fried with fresh-cut fries and Thai chili sauce.
- Buffalo burger -- Local buffalo wood-grilled to order with a local fried egg on a kaiser roll.
- Vegetable strudel -- All local veggies baked in a flaky pastry.
Dessert or beer (choose one)
- Peach Peche Sorbet -- Local peaches and Festina Peche.
- Brown Honey Rum tiramisu -- Layers of mascarpone, espresso and Brown Honey Rum-soaked lady fingers.
- Beer -- Shelter Pale Ale, 60 Minute IPA, Chicory Stout, Indian Brown Ale, Raison D'Etre or Festina Peche.
Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats does not accept reservations. For more information, call (302) 226-BREW. To learn more about Restaurant week, visit Rehoboth Beach Main Street.